Nursing is defined as the noble profession of protecting, promoting, optimizing the health , preventing illness and injury, facilitating healing, alleviate suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response. Another important component of nursing care is the scope of patient education and coaching. Nurses take care of patients , render clinical practice and work in groups forming the private health care team to assist patients in learning how to manage their own health. Their activities include addressing topics as healthy lifestyle choices, coping with a diagnosis, or understanding warning signs and symptoms of emerging problems with emotional intelligence. The role of the each and every nurse varies depending on the work environmental setting and the type of patients.
- Track 1-1 Roles and responsibilities of a nurse
- Track 2-2 Types of Nursing
- Track 3-3 Benefits of Nursing
- Track 4-4 Scope of Nursing
- Track 5-5 Online Nursing Programs
- Track 6-6 Educating a Patient