Nurse practitioner is a nurse possessing a graduate degree in advanced practice nursing. This type of provider can be referred to as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse. The NP is allowed to provide a broad range of health care services, which may include midwifery and anesthetist.
- Track 1-1 Role of a Nurse Practitioner
- Track 2-2 General Nurse Practitioner
- Track 3-3 Gerontological NP
- Track 4-4 Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Track 5-5 Family Nurse Practitioner